Bring Your Picture Book to Life
You’re ready to take the idea out of your head and turn it into a real book you can hold in your hands.
Your idea doesn’t have to collect dust. Your story deserves to be read.
Feel confident sharing and receiving feedback
A guided experience to make real progress
Get your vision out of your head and into the mind of your illustrator
At Made Live, we don’t think self-publishing children’s books shouldn’t be confusing, empty your bank account, or make you miserable. We don’t think you should have to defend yourself against predatory publishers and sneaky sales tactics. And we don’t think you should have to do it on your own.
We believe publishing should be fast, easy, affordable, and accessible to everyone. We believe it should be easy to get feedback to create a professional looking book. We believe working with an illustrator should be exhilarating.
Made Live was built by authors, for authors with what you need to write your children’s book from start to finish.
No more waiting. No more rejection letters. No more stress.
Just beautiful books.
What are you waiting for?
You're ready to get started. We'll show you how.
Access a guided, step-by-step process through the Made Live platform as a beta user and join a community of like-minded authors to keep you accountable.
Sign up now for:
- details about the Made Live beta program and how to get in
- an invitation to the Made Live guided platform writing and publishing – so you can start bringing your picture book to life
- access to an exclusive community of aspiring picture book authors
- emails with tips to help you get started (or start writing again)
- updates, special events and promotions